Shipping Policy and FAQ
At Moss of the Woods we strive to get packages out in as timely a manner as possible.
I received an e-mail stating my package has been shipped, but tracking says my order is in "pre-shipment". What does this mean?
- Don't worry! "Pre-shipment" means that I have purchased the shipping label for your order from USPS, but I have not yet brought it to the post office. Please allow me a couple of business days to wrap up and drop off your package to USPS for the tracking to update. If you need your package expedited for whatever reason, or if you still have concerns as to the whereabouts of your package, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com
How quickly do you ship packages?
- I process packages every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. After printing packing slips, packages generally take a couple days after that to reach USPS. If you need your package expedited, please let me know and I will do my best to prioritize your order to get it out ASAP.
Do you accept custom orders and commissions?
- It would be an absolute pleasure to make a custom piece for you. However, please be aware that I am extremely limited in what plants I have access to at any one time. I grow or wild harvest all of my plants, and as such, can only procure for you what I can find. If live within the continental US, and are so willing, I happily accept any dried plants and will do my best to make an order for you using specimens you gather and would like to ship to me. Please do not overharvest any wild specimen for a custom order. Before sending me anything, please send me an e-mail and I will give you specific instructions as to how to properly send specimens in the mail.
Do you offer gift wrapping?
- All of our pieces are normally wrapped in a manner similar to that of the last photo on any of my listings - neatly wrapped with a hand-stamped card in white tissue paper, with a hemp twine bow and a neatly tucked business card with a thank you note. If you have any special requests for gift wrapping, such as special notes being included in the package, etc. I would be happy to oblige. At the moment, I am sorry, I do not offer holiday or special event wrapping paper, nor do I offer large jewelry boxes for my larger pieces. I may offer these at some point in the future.
- If you need to return a package for any reason you may do so within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund.
- I would be happy to replace or repair an item if need be.