Shipping Policy and FAQ
At Moss of the Woods we strive to get packages out in as timely a manner as possible.
- Packages will generally be shipped out within three business days after ordering. Orders are normally processed on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday afternoon.
- Packages are shipped usually using USPS first-class shipping rate, which is an estimated 2-5 day ship time for domestic packages, and USPS first-class international for international packages.
- Please note that international packages can take anywhere from one week, to several months, usually depending on the destination country. Unfortunately, customs processing time is completely out of my hands; while international packages generally only take around 10 days for delivery, I cannot guarantee any time frame.
- I generally print out shipping labels a few days ahead of actually sending out packages. You should receive an e-mail with your tracking number when I purchase your shipping label, which will begin tracking after I drop off the package, generally in another business day or two. If you can't find your e-mail and would like me to send you your tracking number, or if you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com
- If you need to return a package for any reason you may do so within 30 days of receiving your order for a full refund.
- I would be happy to replace or repair an item if need be.
- Orders are usually already gift-wrapped in a sense, wrapped neatly in white tissue paper and tied off with a hemp twine bow, tucked with a business card and wrapped with a hand-typed species card.
- I also have small gift boxes available for moss pendants, and other small pendants if you would prefer.
- If you have any special requests for wrapping please feel free to message me and I will see what I can do. I am happy to include a hand-typed note in packages as well.